Read the new issue of Irish Dentistry magazine online now.
Irish Dentistry magazine – May/June issue is packed with our regular features including:
• Guest editorial from James Hamill
• Alun Rees talks about current issues in Irish dentistry
• New law to safeguard employees
• Gary O’Neill talks about the mentality of a winner at awards
• Kin Dental hygienist of the year Dee Leonard talks about oral health solutions for patients
• We look at zirconia and ask if this is the material of choice in implant dentistry
• Major tooth whitening case using Dental White Beauty
• Full arch guided surgery should be predictable says James Hamill
• Mark Regan looks at protocols for handling claims of negligence in practice
• Regular columnist Dan Shaffer gives a lesson in programmed responses
• Ask the expert column with Jane Renehan this issue tackles the regulations for CBCT scanners
• European symposium on orthodontics hits Lisbon before Ireland later this year
• 3D printing in dental practice
• We look at the features and benefits of Luna 2 and Luna Flow composites.