The March/April issue of Irish Dentistry is now available to read online.
Irish Dentistry is Ireland’s major online dental title. With an unrivalled blend of current affairs, clinical tips and business advice, Irish Dentistry is a vibrant, relevant online dental magazine, geared to helping Irish practices tackle the issues that they face every day.
Together with the hugely successful Irish Dentistry Awards, it strives to promote excellence in dentistry and create a bright future for dental professionals and patients alike.
Highlights in the March/April issue include:
– Treating dental phobic patients
– A look at the 2022 International Symposium of Dental Hygiene
– An interview with Helena McGann, the dental hygienist who spotted a cancerous mole on a patient during a dental appointment
– Progressing and promoting children’s dental health in Ireland
– The latest industry innovations.